- What kind of warranty you offer?
Damage on Arrival (DOA)
Warranty only applies to items that are broken on arrival or appear not to be functioning on initial usage. The following terms and conditions apply to DOA warranty:
• You or the receivers must check the product(s) and report the damages or faults to us by email with pictures or videos attached after receiving the product(s), within 7 days. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after our warranty timeframe or additional charges (postage and handling fee) may apply.
• Warranty does not cover any gifts.
• Please do not return any faulty item to us without our approval. More information is available on our Warranty and Return Page.
2. What should I do if some product missing?
Please contact us immediately so that we can offer our assistance.
3. Refund and replacement
Refund and replacement generally take up to 10 working days to process, and we will notify you after it has been processed.